INTIMATE GROUP TRAVEL EXPERIENCES COMBINE THE FLEXIBILITY AND VARIETY OF INDIVIDUAL INCENTIVE TRAVEL WITH THE CONTROL AND SHARED EXPERIENCES OF GROUP TRAVEL.
- delivered in a highly secure and mobile resort setting that can quickly change course in response to geopolitical and weather related safety concerns.
- with multi-generation appeal.
- that are understated with a low-profile media presence.
- are fiscally prudent.
- inspire and create lasting memories.
Custom Cruise Rewards offer your company the cost savings, control and impact of a group incentive cruise along with much of the anonymity and flexibility of an individual incentive program. Your company will do more for less providing tailored cruise experiences for less money than ordinary individual incentive cruises. Your winners will feel valued by the personalization and appreciate the flexibility of choosing from multiple sailing dates, a variety of destinations and cruise brands
A hallmark of Custom Cruise Rewards is the signature service of CruiseEventGPS. Large incentive travel programs are divided into intimate group movements, typically 40-50 people per wave. Each group is escorted by a dedicated CEGPS Cruise Concierge tending to individual needs, giving the experience a VIP feel.
Cruise options range from 3- to 7-nights. Destinations include: Alaska, Europe, the Caribbean, Bermuda, the Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii, South America, Canada & New England, Asia, Dubai, the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Tahiti. Custom Cruise Rewards provide you with an effective and responsible way to reward and motivate your team.
- Translating large attention grabbing incentive groups into small discreet group movements.
- Converting national meetings into regional conferences.
- Providing an alternative to lackluster individual incentive programs.
- Experienced CruiseEventGPS Cruise Concierge focused exclusively on your participants
- Exclusive shore excursions and VIP group events
- Deluxe cruise accommodations
- All meals served in the ship’s main dining rooms, snacks, buffets, complimentary room service
- Cruise line’s full schedule of shipboard activities and evening entertainment
- Personalized turndown gifts
- Private cocktail receptions
- Local experts and historians available as private guides in each port of call
- Airport meet and assist service
- Private transfer to ship or pre-cruise hotel includes baggage handling
- VIP cruise and/or hotel check-in
- Assistance with special pre/post travel arrangements
- Dedicated cruise event services manager
- Serves as your liaison with the cruise line to handle all requests
- Coordinates all program elements (air, ground transfers, custom shore experiences and once-in-a-lifetime events, etc.)
- Arranges ship tours and inspection cruises
- Monitors your payment schedule and attrition dates
- Program documentation and reporting
- Web-based individual registration and booking
- Program communication
- Shipboard implementation executed by a dedicated CruiseEventGPS Cruise Concierge
- Financial reporting and final reconciliation
- Post event participant survey
- Available for meetings and incentive programs with a minimum of 100 staterooms (25 – 100 staterooms per sailing) – other restrictions may apply.